• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zenitco

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
Looking to pickup a few parts from zenitco.ru for my next project. Has anyone ordered any and had them arrive or not arrive? My understanding is imported parts are a no-no.

Be prepared to wait, usually it’s best to order from a third party vendor like Ivantactical or some other sight that will have items in stock., or shop around for used stuff on tac swap that would be easiest especially if the item in question is a Perst 4

I ordered my Zenitco stuff from Russian-Thunder. I can't remember the time frame, but it was more than 30 days and less than 60. I did order a OTK-marked sling for $8 that didn't arrive, they told me they would send it out when their supplier restocked and I still haven't received it. But it's only $8 so I'm not real concerned about it. Everything else arrived...lower extended rail, VFG, pistol grip.

BTW, the installation instructions for the lower rail say NOT to do any filing...that's a lie. It's going to take some (minimal) filing to fit...I should have trusted my gut and experience instead of following their instructions.

About 2 years ago I ordered a bunch of magazines directly from Russia, probably 7 or 8 packages total and everything arrived. Now, it was a slow process...but nothing got lost. The website I ordered the mags from is down as I believe the owner *might* have been apprehended by the KGB...if you're to believe what the internet tells you.

I would only buy zentico brand stuff direct from them or one of their distributors they have on their site. Way too much fake stuff. No issues ordering from them in the past. Need to order some pkm stuff from them soon.

Back
Top Bottom