• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just called the ATF and my paper form 4 from 8/25/23 was approved on 4/19. So the wait begins, to see how long it takes the paperwork to get to the dealer so I can pick up.

Edit to add it took 238 days for the approval

Form Type: Form 4

• Entity: Individual

• Fingerprint Type:EFT Upload

• Pending: 03/16/2024

• Approved: 04/25/2025

• Wait: 40 calendar days

• State: GA• Control Number:2024448626

• Item: Not the SBR I ordered!

• Pending: 04/20/2024

• Wait: 5 calendar days

• State: GA• Control Number:2024598976

• Item: DTA Nano suppressor (3oz 9mm can)

FINALLY got my week of sadness submission approved. Seeing everyone and their mom getting approved in days, while I'm sitting here holding my dick since 3/16 was pissing me off. On 4-20 I submitted another one in hopes it would get them to move on the week of sadness one, and it worked. Got a batch approval today at noon. Went by to pick up the items and the SBR I got in and registered is not the correct model that I ordered! It is one that cost almost half as much as the one that I ordered. Now I'm stuck with a registered SBR I did not care to own, and now I'm demanding the 1000 dollar difference between the two models as reimbursement for the one I ordered. At the end of the day, I'm stuck with some **** I didn't want, and ArmsUnlimited needs to make this right asap. Not the glorious day I was envisioning. I'm probably the only person that was not happy on the day they got approved. The cursed week of sadness strikes again.

• Pending: 03/16/2024

• Wait: 40 calendar days

• State: GA• Control Number:2024448626

• Item: Not the SBR I ordered!

• Pending: 04/20/2024

• Wait: 5 calendar days

• State: GA• Control Number:2024598976

• Item: DTA Nano suppressor (3oz 9mm can)

FINALLY got my week of sadness submission approved. Seeing everyone and their mom getting approved in days, while I'm sitting here holding my dick since 3/16 was pissing me off. On 4-20 I submitted another one in hopes it would get them to move on the week of sadness one, and it worked. Got a batch approval today at noon. Went by to pick up the items and the SBR I got in and registered is not the correct model that I ordered! It is one that cost almost half as much as the one that I ordered. Now I'm stuck with a registered SBR I did not care to own, and now I'm demanding the 1000 dollar difference between the two models as reimbursement for the one I ordered. At the end of the day, I'm stuck with some **** I didn't want, and ArmsUnlimited needs to make this right asap. Not the glorious day I was envisioning. I'm probably the only person that was not happy on the day they got approved. The cursed week of sadness strikes again.
Did you not look at it when it came in to the FFL?

Did you not look at it when it came in to the FFL?
No. I went to the LGS with my cleaning stuff as I always do when NFA items come in, but it was too busy for them to go look for it when I showed up. So I left without ever getting to see it. I did the Docusign that night and everything checked out. It was a 10.3" Colt M5 like I ordered. The thing is, I ordered the SCW model which comes with a $1000 stock, but got the regular M5 model. So the F4 looked right.

I get the approval driving home so I swung by to pick it up. I go to show them the funky stock it has since they've never seen one and to my supprised it was a plain jane M5 SBR not the M5 SCW that I ordered. The SKU is different, not the info on the F4.

What I ordered:
1714080979797.png

1714081037893.png

What I received & Registered:
1714081088071.png

20240425_152406.jpg

20240425_152450.jpg

Both share the same looking F4.
1714083406301.png

No. I went to the LGS with my cleaning stuff as I always do when NFA items come in, but it was too busy for them to go look for it when I showed up. So I left without ever getting to see it. I did the Docusign that night and everything checked out. It was a 10.3" Colt M5 like I ordered. The thing is, I ordered the SCW model which comes with a $1000 stock, but got the regular M5 model. So the F4 looked right.

I get the approval driving home so I swung by to pick it up. I go to show them the funky stock it has since they've never seen one and to my supprised it was a plain jane M5 SBR not the M5 SCW that I ordered. The SKU is different, not the info on the F4.

What I ordered:
View attachment 7179675
View attachment 7179676

View attachment 7179701

View attachment 7179703

View attachment 7179704
Oh damn

What I ordered:
View attachment 7179675
View attachment 7179676

View attachment 7179701

View attachment 7179703

View attachment 7179704

Both share the same looking F4.
View attachment 7179844
Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Back
Top Bottom