• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1994 Chevy 2dr Blazer (Tahoe) 10 inch lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
$7,800.00 ***{REDUCING PRICE to $6,900}***
Will Trade For a Land Rover Discovery 2003, Jeep wranglers 2002 and up(automatic only), and Toyota 4runners 2000 and up

1994 Chevy 2dr Blazer (Tahoe) 5.7 V8 TBI, automatic trans, big travel tank

Brunswick

Miles 207500, from what I understand the first owner used it as a long distance truck(but took care of it), the second owner bought it as a second truck and sold it, And the third owner lifted it and made it awesome, that would be me and I know I took care or it. I bought it in 2003 with 175000 and it runs better now than when I bought it.

10 inch Full Throttle Suspension Lift. 36X14.5x15 tires 15inch stone crusher rims. If you wanted to go higher and bigger you could still get a body lift.

Accessories include lift kit, bushwhacker cut out flares (paid 700 professionally installed, and I got a deal, you don't see these on many non competition trucks for that reason). 12,000 winch, warn bumper grade 8 bolts on bumper and winch, true-dual exhaust, lights, ultra white high beam bulbs, optimax deep cycle battery, side steps that are a little different than the ones on most trucks. Have well over ten grand in accessories alone not including the rebuilt trans mission, and what I paid for the truck(I know I wont get back what I put in).

Blew transmission a few years ago and had it completely rebuilt with heavy duty parts, including a larger pan and larger trans cooler. Engine runs good, parts replace in the past 5 years are transmission, water pump, starter(new mud proof one only costs 50 not like the 110 dollar ones needed for 95 and later Tahoe models. In the past three years replaced air intake with k n air charger, alternator, battery, and distributor cap with wires, platinum Bosch p2 plugs. When I bought it the engine was knocking so I started feeding it premium gas and never stopped so the engine should be pretty clean. Regular oil changes with full synthetic 4x4 truck oil every 3000 or less with tough guard filters always. I believe the extra spent on the oil and gas keeps the truck running nice and smooth.

The truck does need a little work. Needs new front tires and a good alignment, rear tires are still good, the benefits of not rotating large offload tires. It also has a small nick in one of the power steering hoses(i never got around to changing it don't think it is leaking anymore[adding power steering fluid with stop leak]) If I was buying the truck I would probably also replace all the bushings on the front suspension with energy bushings, and probably beef up the shocks with reservoir shocks but the ones I have on there now handle fine. I always planned on having the truck sprayed with white bed-liner but never got around to it. It would have looked awesome.

When I got my first truck at 16 I got what I wanted, a white two door Tahoe 4x4 and still love it. The only reason I am selling it is that I need to drive a lot more and a large cool lifted truck is very fun but not very practical.

Attachments

• DSC00159.jpg
    DSC00159.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC00156.jpg
    DSC00156.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC00161.jpg
    DSC00161.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00162.jpg
    DSC00162.jpg