• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22 at Walmart????

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye on the ammo can site which is supposed to track ammo availability at wal mart. It looks like they just haven't been getting any shipments for a couple of months (at least not at any wal marts within range of me.)

They seemed to be getting deliveries pretty good for a while-and that seems to have completely dried up.

Anyone know the scoop? Is Walmart just not bothering to order 22 anymore?

Looks to me like the lowest availability in a long time-at least according to the ammo site and my own observations.

Clerks in the SG departments finally organized and protested the handling of .22 LR. They successfully petitioned Bentonville to turn off the automatic replenishment system that orders stock for the stores. Said they were sick and tired of dealing with the same goat breathed neckbeards every morning. Several clerks had committed suicide it'd gotten so bad.

Said they were sick and tired of dealing with the same goat breathed neckbeards every morning. Several clerks had committed suicide it'd gotten so bad.

Bahahaha! All jokes aside, at least around me the Wal-Marts get .22lr in fairly regularly but like Palmettomoon said there are the same goons there every time it comes in that snatch it up before it even makes it to the shelves. I have to get there at around 0645 in the morning to get in line with them to even have a chance to get any.

I have seen .22LR ONCE on the shelves of WalMart in 36 months now...

That's one more than me. A buddy of mine that doesn't shoot much said he saw a brick last week when buying some .40 but DIDN"T BUY IT. I was pissed and told him do not pass that up again and buy it for me if he sees it again.

I had a buddy (an ODT member) just text me that Academy Sports has pallets of 333 round boxes for $13 (limit 1). 4 cents a round!!! Yippee!
Take your wife to lunch day! :)

The customer service is so bad at the one near me that I leave 22 ammo sitting there all the time cause it is a big deal to get help. You know, the ammo cabinet is locked and so is the register.

Back
Top Bottom