• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

32 Winchester Special ammo wanted

Wideacres

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Just looking to supply some of my rifles. Apparently you would have better luck finding Unicorn tears right now instead of this ammo anywhere on the face of the planet . LMK if you want to sell some. This would be for a deal in Eastern Georgia in the Augusta area. PM me if your interested. If you travel between there and Columbia SC we could make that work as well. If your not in this area I am willing to pay shipping on reasonably priced ammo.
Thanks guys

Pretty good ammo, I shoot it a lot in various calibers, seems to have a lot of odd calibers as well
5A7D38E2-AB01-46F0-BE5A-98A7A7FC39D3.png

Nope, 32 win special is gone at Reeds. 32 Remington is still available... Thanks Glockman for the lead to the butt puckering price Buffalobore is asking. Hmmmmm. No offense to you Glockman. My wallet is not fat enough to justify the asking price. I will continue my quest. Thanks guys

I've got a 1/2 box I'll give you "free"......too bad I just saw your ad, have a B-I-L that lives in Springfield and was down for Christmas and he just left this a.m going home. I'm not sure when he'll back back either ??? but I'll keep it in mind, I have no use for'em. Maybe someone closer can help you out too. Sorry but ammo & mail = a bad mix.

Back
Top Bottom