Anybody need a job around Kennesaw?

You will have to take in a sample a while after the procedure to make sure that it worked.

I filled up the sample container with ivory liquid dish soap so it was running over the sides and plopped it on the nurses desk. She damm near ran to the other side of the room.

You will have to take in a sample a while after the procedure to make sure that it worked.

I filled up the sample container with ivory liquid dish soap so it was running over the sides and plopped it on the nurses desk. She damm near ran to the other side of the room.

bwahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Did the Doctor confirm your balls have been in Michelle's purse for 3 years?
You can see my huge nuts bulging through her purse from across the room. No one needs confirmation.

OMLHM.

Oh my Lord have mercy. Never unseen. never duplicated. As if the Christ walk upon the water in angina.
I could not agree more

I shouldn't have any problems whoopin up a sample. Been whoopin up samples for nie on 30 year now. I hope I remember that, that would be a good one. You couldn't get in some weird ass trouble for the soap gig could you?

I shouldn't have any problems whoopin up a sample. Been whoopin up samples for nie on 30 year now. I hope I remember that, that would be a good one. You couldn't get in some weird ass trouble for the soap gig could you?

No trouble, after the intial shock, she thought it was pretty funny, in fact she called over another nurse to pick up the sample and got the same reaction.

Back
Top Bottom