Anyone else got an ammo order UPS is screwing with?

lilred06

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Ordered a couple hundred rounds of .308 from SG Ammo. Got a tracking number and it said it’d be delivered about Tuesday. Got a notification yesterday that it was now “delayed.” Then an email from SG saying they’ve started shipping with FedEx now, making reference to UPS’ strike and them screwing with orders. Awesome 😐

Ordered a couple hundred rounds of .308 from SG Ammo. Got a tracking number and it said it’d be delivered about Tuesday. Got a notification yesterday that it was now “delayed.” Then an email from SG saying they’ve started shipping with FedEx now, making reference to UPS’ strike and them screwing with orders. Awesome 😐
You got more confidence in FEDEX than I do.

You got more confidence in FEDEX than I do.
Searched high and low, turned that post inside out and backwards, never found where I said that 🤷🏼‍♂️ everything I’ve had delivered through fedex was just that, though: delivered. Doesn’t look like this order will be shipped anytime soon

The current UPS employee contract runs out July 31st so if Corporate hasn’t agreed to the terms of another, there will be a strike. Hopefully your ammo comes in. I haven’t had an issue with FedEx other than delays at times, but I have always gotten my stuff.

The current UPS employee contract runs out July 31st so if Corporate hasn’t agreed to the terms of another, there will be a strike. Hopefully your ammo comes in. I haven’t had an issue with FedEx other than delays at times, but I have always gotten my stuff.
I've always had issues with FEDEX.

Expect issues with UPS over the next few weeks. I unfortunately deal with them daily and have already started rerouting through fedex and usps. They have come to terms on a new contract but they will have an overlap with no contract that’s going to cause a lot of problems is what my UPS rep told me.

Yes. Lost 110 rounds of 9mm ammo a few months back. UPS ammo tax.

I've known one or two good people working at UPS but have also known criminals and rehabilitating drug addicts also working there. Sometimes things go missing.

Back
Top Bottom