• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone use Cricket wireless?

Friend of mine had them and I hated talking to him. Always skipping on the phone, sound like a scratched cd and constant dropping of calls. He was always in or around Atlanta so I assumed he would have had good coverage.
How long ago was this? The T-Mobile merge took place only about a year ago and they have almost fully transitioned over.

Wow! We found the one guy who likes Windows phones. I knew you had to be real.
Hey, I've got my dislcaimer... I don't OWN one yet. ;) I tried to avoid the Win8 machines but honestly, we haven't had an issue with either of them. Maybe it's because one is for my wife and one is for my son so I don't have to learn it. :D

Hey, I've got my dislcaimer... I don't OWN one yet. ;) I tried to avoid the Win8 machines but honestly, we haven't had an issue with either of them. Maybe it's because one is for my wife and one is for my son so I don't have to learn it. :D

Screw windows 8!!! I can't stand it!!! Because of windows 8 I have moved everything to apple.

Screw windows 8!!! I can't stand it!!! Because of windows 8 I have moved everything to apple.
I couldn't hate apple more. When you build a phone that the user can't change the battery or use flash memory or easily configure customized basics like ring tones .... well....
Hey, my 12 year old figured out Win8 in about 5 minutes. Of coures he figures out everyting electronic in 5 minutes. :(
Seriuosly, we have a Dell Venue Pro 8 and a Lenova laptop and neither have missed a beat.

Maybe it's cause I've gotten older haha. I used to build computers ever since win95 and disliked apple for the exact same reasons. But as I've aged I lost over half my knowledge and the rest that I do remember is obsolete. So Apple products fit me fine now.

My wife has had cricket wireless for over a year, $45 for unlimited everything but 2.5 data. She has no problems. I have sprint, still under contract, and it is much more than that. Move away from the interstate, my phone service is weak, hers still is strong.no issues here

Back
Top Bottom