• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are grown men really this petty??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamp77

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
35   1
Reaction score
So I backed out of a deal about two weeks ago for personal reasons. I texted the buyer a day before to let him know my sob story about not being able to follow thru. (or should I just no-show?) Anyway he wasn't happy, apparently I ruined his career of flippin $600 guns. So for the next few hrs I get all types of txt messages about how I'm such a p.o.s, about how his evil plan of flippin guns has been derailed! I eventually had to make a threat to involve the cops if the txts didn't stop. So leave a negative mark, and that fine I accept that. That's what the rating system is for. Now drop right? NOOOO!!! Not this a$$ clown....Still over two weeks later I get another pm again about how I'm such a p.o.s, and he has some kind of "proof" of something and saved txt message. I don't do that, I graduated H.S. over 20 yrs and then only girls did stuff like that not dudes...

Sometimes things work themselves out, the very next day I still sold the gun anyway... Should've been patient, but no you fly off like a jerk off...

I like trading guns, its a hobby not my life. My family is more important than anything and if people cant respect that- do you wanna do business with them anyway?

Maybe I'm petty too...lol

I don't know about PMing two weeks later but you are an admitted liar. A man is only as good as his word and your word obviously means nothing. The minute you typed "I'll take it" that money was spent and it matters not what happens afterwards.

If you are looking for sympathy, I think you will need to look elsewhere.

I don't know about PMing two weeks later but you are an admitted liar. A man is only as good as his word and your word obviously means nothing. The minute you typed "I'll take it" that money was spent and it matters not what happens afterwards.

He was the seller it appears.

Why would someone be a liar, because his circumstances changes? Not looking for any sympathy from any of you guys...

So I backed out of a deal about two weeks ago for personal reasons. I texted the buyer a day before to let him know my sob story about not being able to follow thru. (or should I just no-show?) Anyway he wasn't happy, apparently I ruined his career of flippin $600 guns. So for the next few hrs I get all types of txt messages about how I'm such a p.o.s, about how his evil plan of flippin guns has been derailed! I eventually had to make a threat to involve the cops if the txts didn't stop. So leave a negative mark, and that fine I accept that. That's what the rating system is for. Now drop right? NOOOO!!! Not this a$$ clown....Still over two weeks later I get another pm again about how I'm such a p.o.s, and he has some kind of "proof" of something and saved txt message. I don't do that, I graduated H.S. over 20 yrs and then only girls did stuff like that not dudes...

Sometimes things work themselves out, the very next day I still sold the gun anyway... Should've been patient, but no you fly off like a jerk off...

I like trading guns, its a hobby not my life. My family is more important than anything and if people cant respect that- do you wanna do business with them anyway?

Maybe I'm petty too...lol

You lost me. You backed out but then sold the gun th next day anyway? Wha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom