Ask one to be one?

I noticed this thread when it started because the question looked familiar and i read the first few pages. I missed a bunch in between, but just noticed it was still going, so thought i tune in again. I have been attending a lodge as a guest for several months, but have yet to learn any detail. Some may ask why, but i have long been intrigued by the organization and its lore. I would appreciate any ODTer who is, or has been, a Mason and will share with me. Please send me a PM.

I noticed this thread when it started because the question looked familiar and i read the first few pages. I missed a bunch in between, but just noticed it was still going, so thought i tune in again. I have been attending a lodge as a guest for several months, but have yet to learn any detail. Some may ask why, but i have long been intrigued by the organization and its lore. I would appreciate any ODTer who is, or has been, a Mason and will share with me. Please send me a PM.
so you have been a guest for several months and you have to go somewhere else to find out any info. sounds legit to me.

I would like to get some details as how you attend as a gueat? Pm or phone call if you don't want to post it public. I'll be happy to send you a number.

Find out from the Lodge, that is the closest to you. Ask when they will have there next fund raiser..Usually a breakfast or dinner and attend..

George Washington said the Illuminati were infiltrating the masonic lodges to work out their nefarious plans :x Abe Lincoln smoked hemp. I've been trying to put my own d in my own b for 3 months now still can't do it :/

Back
Top Bottom