• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

The peanut gallery seems to think it will be Dallas Turner, but I don't know. I don't think any UGA players are going top-10 this season. Falcons pick at #8. I have a theory for another Alabama player, Terrion Arnold. Who the hell knows?
Even the team doesn't know for sure right now....right? Depends on who is available at pick #8.

Reactions: GFB
need O line, edge and corner...and another target. I'd rather them trade down and take more Oline.
I'm all for trading down. There are a couple teams that really have picks that could help us if they wanted to move to our 8 slot. I know it won't happen, but I'd love it if the vikings gave us 11 and 23 to move up to 8.

Brain dead pick, IMHO.

They could have traded back with the Vikings for a small haul, instead of drafting a guy who might not play for 2 or 3 years. And Pennix probably would have still been there at 11.

I love the pick weak edge rushers this year and can get a good CB in second rd. Sit for 2 years great for a young QB to learn from a good one and come in a ball out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the pick. Pennix doesn't make us better next season, or the next for that matter. His injury history is a huge red flag. We have so many other needs that should have been addressed. I agree it's not the best pass rusher season for the edge position, but Byron Murphy makes you better next year, Rome Odunze makes you better next year, Brock Bowers makes you better next year, etc.!!!

Back
Top Bottom