Because sometimes people just suck

Max Doppler

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
This family is related to my wife and live in Locust Grove. They recently lost their daughter in a car accident and some asshat decided that now would be a good time to steal their safe which apparently contained mementos of their daughter's as well as some other cash and valuables.

I would assume that the thief was familiar with the this family's situation- makes me sick. I know it's a long-shot but I'm good for $1,000 for info leading to conviction or return of their property.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/family-mementos-of-teen-killed-in-crash-stolen/437196338

Does the bounty specify whether they must be found dead or alive? Not trying to put you in a legally tenuous position, but some folks just need to get got. Hope they die HARD and that family gets all of their stuff back.

Does the bounty specify whether they must be found dead or alive? Not trying to put you in a legally tenuous position, but some folks just need to get got. Hope they die HARD and that family gets all of their stuff back.

Obviously not condoning or encouraging harming anyone. I'd just like to see the whoever did this face legal consequence and, more importantly, I'd like the folks to get their stuff back. I suppose the law protects assholes too. Hopefully karma takes care of the rest.

Sub piece of Crap!! Saw the story on the news this morning..So said for the Family, Loose their daughter and then some of her treasured items..I hope they catch them.

Back
Top Bottom