• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Been really felling the devil on my heels

Faith isn’t built when we’re riding hi on the mountain top.
Faith is built when we’re down in the valleys.
Hope it gets better for you

This ^^.

The soil is richest in the valley. That is where Jesus works. I received that nasty "C" word diagnosis at age 30. Let me tell you, friend. Talk about some dark times. I found Jesus there.

Read up on Psalm 23. It was one of the first series my church did after I got that news. It really helped me.

Still here and "C" free after two years. God is good, lean on Him brother.

Shoot me a PM if you ever need to talk BEREZKA BEREZKA .

Man I’m right there with you . Got into my first accident I barely tapped the bi*** infront of me. . Like less than 1 mph and now I got a Notice that she’s suing me . Man o man I thank the lord for keeping my calm sometimes. keep your head up bro
Good message. Good luck to you, sir.

Had a pretty rough last couple weeks with various things from my wife being post partum complications, car maintenance, and timetables for critical projects to be completed. I not felt so upheld by the lord Jesus Christ at any other point in my life. Even just today as i'm sitting here trying to figure out this blown headgasket so i get a video that has wonderful testament to the lord.
The devil is always hot on our heels. We just got to keep fueled up with the power of faith and love for others. 👍

Man I’m right there with you . Got into my first accident I barely tapped the bi*** infront of me. . Like less than 1 mph and now I got a Notice that she’s suing me . Man o man I thank the lord for keeping my calm sometimes. keep your head up bro

I think I’m gonna have to sue the person that hit me

I got a herniated disc out of the deal missed two weeks of work etc

and their ins co offers me $2,700 .
And is refusing to pay the doctor bills

Their ins co

I think I’m gonna have to sue the person that hit me

I got a herniated disc out of the deal missed two weeks of work etc

and their ins co offers me $2,700 .
And is refusing to pay the doctor bills

Their ins co
Sounds like you got hit hard , hope you get compensation for your pain/loss of work and etc. But let me tell you , I tapped this bitch at 1 mph , let go off the break for half a second , she has no damage shown to her vehicle.Insurance went up 205$ a month

Back
Top Bottom