Big Brother IS DEFINITELY Watching - it FREAKED me out!

If you have an android phone, by default google location tracks places and what not you go to suggest places and advertisements and what not. Assuming the gmail account is linked to the phone. You can search how to turn it off if you log into your google account on the computer.

Do you leave the location settings turned on for your cells?

yeah, there's some settings in google you might want to look into.

GPS data is recorded constantly (if left on), so yes, you are being tracked.

google is listening and tracking you so it can show you relevant stuff in their search engine.

its what they do.

Yes your phone is tracking your location. This is not news lol. Remember with Google your the PRODUCT. They have to get something for a lot of great services they give us, googld docs, google photos, etc

The wife's phone is (was) being tracked... but I'm with her a lot. :doh:

fixed Android.jpg
:)

If you have an android phone, by default google location tracks places and what not you go to suggest places and advertisements and what not. Assuming the gmail account is linked to the phone. You can search how to turn it off if you log into your google account on the computer.
My advice to anyone who has Alexa in their home is to 'drop a dime' on her and put her out of her misery. In the garbage.....

Facebook, Twitter, IG, Google, Amazon - ALL of them gather as much personal information about you as possible so they can sell it to other companies and provide it to the government. There is not one electronic byte that happens in this country that isn't captured, used and eventually saved in the NSA Mega Memory Death Star facility out in Utah.

The 1.5 Million-Square-Foot Utah Data Center Stores Public Digital Data (onlyinyourstate.com)

I understand (do not approve of, but understand) the accounts logged in to tracking us. We don't twit, ig at all, or FB much, but Goog & Amaz , yes!
But this was not a "digital trail" from logging on while at the location, seems awful "invasive" to me, to track her phone wherever she physically travels...

Not yet...
It does that to us A LOT after we have just talked about a subject or item while traveling in the car... Freaks me out as well...

She might be a Russian spy... :)
If you have voice commands enabled in your phone, it is always listening. NSA, police, FBI can turn on the mic on your phone at will to listen. Even if you have vouce commands disabled.

I understand (do not approve of, but understand) the accounts logged in to tracking us. We don't twit, ig at all, or FB much, but Goog & Amaz , yes!
But this was not a "digital trail" from logging on while at the location, seems awful "invasive" to me, to track her phone wherever she physically travels...
Go in her g***gle history and delete location history.

Back
Top Bottom