Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call. I really need to pick up some more tanks and juices.
:thumb: ... what kind of juice do you favor? fruit, bakery, coffee, tobacco ...

if your gonna be a flavor junky then a dripper is the way to go.
i.imgur.com_KBojwP1.png

Got some gear for sale. 26650 copper by scoutta with 4 batteries and some extra spacers $200. Manhattan clone all copper with extra pins $36. Mech box dual 18650 $80. Xxix clone by infinite $30. Can pm or email pictures if interested.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_12_01fb4bd849a33aad36687fd174b04574.jpg

sweet! did you polish that? and how do you keep up w/ the patina?

i.imgur.com_KBojwP1.png

Probably bakery would be my favorite with fruit as a second.

How much would I be looking at to get into a set up with a dripper thing?

i.imgur.com_KBojwP1.png

I use blue magic to polish it. The blue magic keeps me shiny for a few days before they need to be polished again. I'm looking to get a glock 19 I've got other stuff I can add for a trade. Like my Smith and Wesson 637-2 air weight or a nexus 7 32 gig tablet that's brand new

Probably bakery would be my favorite with fruit as a second.

How much would I be looking at to get into a set up with a dripper thing?

quality drippers are getting more and more affordable every day. there are some really REALLY nice clones coming out now. im using a plume veil clone, that i paid about $25 for and it is better than any of my authentics that cost 5x as much.

quality drippers are getting more and more affordable every day. there are some really REALLY nice clones coming out now. im using a plume veil clone, that i paid about $25 for and it is better than any of my authentics that cost 5x as much.

Can you give me a basic explanation on how they work and what I'd need to buy?

Can you give me a basic explanation on how they work and what I'd need to buy?

you wind your own coils, you wick them with cotton and your off. you have to routinely take off a top cap and apply liquid directly to the coil and wick.

when you compare to a tank, a dripper gives you more vapor, and better flavor. the hotter you run it, the more vapor and the better flavor. the only downside to that is that the hotter you run it the more liquid you use.

i started vaping 3 years ago. i was running a tank on a variable voltage device and it didnt satisfy me. i went for 2 years on and off of it and eventually once i bought a dripper i instantly made the change to vaping full time.

you can hit youtube to learn all you want to learn about drippers.

you wind your own coils, you wick them with cotton and your off. you have to routinely take off a top cap and apply liquid directly to the coil and wick.

when you compare to a tank, a dripper gives you more vapor, and better flavor. the hotter you run it, the more vapor and the better flavor. the only downside to that is that the hotter you run it the more liquid you use.

i started vaping 3 years ago. i was running a tank on a variable voltage device and it didnt satisfy me. i went for 2 years on and off of it and eventually once i bought a dripper i instantly made the change to vaping full time.

you can hit youtube to learn all you want to learn about drippers.

Damnit. Your making me want to get one now. Would I just need a mechanical mod and a tank with a dripper?

Last night the wife and I ate at a chinese buffett in McDonough. On the way out I saw a car with Cool Breeze Vape magnets on the side. I thought about calling them up until I saw the "I am ready fro Hillary" bumper sticker. No way they would get my business.

3 days cigarette free. Should have done this years ago. Yesterday was rough. Does the Marlboro flavor actually taste like the cigarette? I need a good cig flavor, haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

Nick T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom