• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Can you still do a normal Form one?

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Is it still possible to do a normal Form 1 (basically to not go through the amnesty period and not have to do the extra steps or picture of the firearm and such?)

I am willing to pay the $200 if it prevents me from having to send the ATF a picture of something that could be incriminating if they so choose. I would rather chunk the brace so I do not have "intent...) and use the normal process. Then order a stock.

I have a honey badger pistol and it is not as simple as an AR pistol.

Any ideas. I also thought about selling it back to my dealer and let them form 2 it in to an SBR and buy it back on a form 4 at the same price or a little move for their time.

thoughts?

I already have multiple NFA Items so the whole "registration" thing is irrelevant. I am concerned more about them classifying what was legally bought as a pistol now being an SBR. The whole "TRAP" everyone seems to be talking about.

What a pain!!

You can still file a regular Form 1. When you go the login page theres a separate button for filing pursuant to 2021R-08F that will take you to a different website. If you want the regular you just click the regular login button. Then when in the site another pop-up comes up giving you the option to continue with regular form or do one for the brace.

Has the clock started on the 120 day amnesty?
Last I saw, ATF had not officially posted.
So far from what I’ve read they have not published it to the federal register.

So the clock isn’t ticking yet. Guessing they posted it and stirred up a hornets nest and circling the wagons.

Back
Top Bottom