• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Car shows and cruise in shedules postem up

Ahh Spring, a great time to go cruising. Maybe the Panama Canal or Western Caribbean or the Southern Caribbean. Book a cruise and enjoy the sail.

import alliance (domestic friendly) is on saturday and sunday march 28-29th at Atlanta motor speedway. 20$ a person. gonna be a bunch of rice and douches. but i will be attending. lol. expected to have over 6k cars....or just drive around tara blvd and find little meets.

Well gearheads its that time of year get that Hotrod out of the garage, basement or shed and get to a cruise in or show!
Riverstone in Canton GA. poboys cruisers puts on a nice cruise in every second Saturday (Bud and June Runion belonged to the Poboys cruisers) Honor them by showing up and looking at the cars ,people and ole time music,door prizes and raffle..so post the shows nearest to you and if there are several ODT members interested we can cruise in for a meet and greet
http://poboyscarclub.com/
will be at Riverstone today show starts at 2pm 5 dollars to enter the car corral (with a car to show)...donation goes to charities and expenses Poboys car club.com come out meet and greet.. anyone here going? I will be wearing a 2nd gen camaro owners club NASTY Z/28 blue shirt and Z28 ball cap come up say hi

Last edited:
Annual car show next Sunday afternoon at Smyrna First Methodist
Fundraiser for their youth choir trip to Canada

Bring your car
It's for a good cause

Salem Baptist Church car show and antique tractor show
6455 westbrook rd (Hwy 306 south of Jot Em Down Rd) Gainesville address but North Forcyth County
Door prizes, silent auction, concession, and Games and activities for kids.Judged cars are 30.00 on the day of show. Hubert Platt will be in the attendance. Known as " The Georgia Shaker" all proceeds go to church building fund.. APRIL 25 2015 1PM - 6 PM

will be at Riverstone today show starts at 2pm 5 dollars to enter the car corral (with a car to show)...donation goes to charities and expenses Poboys car club.com come out meet and greet.. anyone here going? I will be wearing a 2nd gen camaro owners club NASTY Z/28 blue shirt and Z28 ball cap come up say hi

Was actually wearing a "Dusenbergs Forever" shirt

Back
Top Bottom