• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Carrying At Turner Field???

What Type of Carry Method while drinking HEAVILY at Turner Field???

• Open carry all the way, but shave back prior to game day.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conceal that heater (might also prevent beer spillage on weapon).

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Better not carry a weapon to Turner Field as it might get stolen while peeing.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Don't even bother going as the Brave's suck!

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • This is just a silly poll cuz I get a kick out of some of the "would/should you carry threads"!!!

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
i will be there tomorrow... unknownst to me... the civil rights game. followed by a ludacris concert.

if I cant have my gun... i will have my sharpened plastic spoon.

edit to add: i am trying to remember if they have metal detector or wands... hmmm I would prefer to CC my pf9... but i am not looking for an encouter with APD...

Last edited:
No law against ccw, but on private property the owner or his representative can ask you to leave the property if their rules are broken. If you don't leave, it is called tresspassing. That is it for the legal.

Bad idea to drink and have a weapon. That is a whole different ballgame. Pun intended.

If you try to carry a small caliber pistol in your shorts, you might get it in, but it is better to just bring a plastic knife like the CIA has. Polymer boot knife that is non magnetic and is 5" overall. That is what I bring.
http://www.amazon.com/Polyresin-Non-Metallic-Letter-Opener-Serrated/dp/B0037ZHKHQ

I would think that the way that the law reads that it would be against the law. I would think that they probably sell more alcohol than they do food at Turner field.
Also definitely would get faced while carrying. You never know what someone else could get you involved in.

Back
Top Bottom