• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Chop On

Embarrassed us. “Best offense in the league “ never showed up. What a let down. it’s not like we weren’t familiar with the pitching. We saw the same guys all year. our pitching going in was the worry. Except for game 3 I’d say they did their job and did it well. The pitvhers should hold their heads high. The rest of the team got embarrassed. 8 runs in 4 games from the offense!? oh well, I guess as they say there’s always next year. At least we still have the Falcons:D:smiley_simmons:

I can see by this thread lots of people don’t understand playing sports.the best don’t always win,as of baseball it’s the team that’s hot in October that was fortunate to get to playoff.congrats to the braves they had a hellava season.they didn’t play well last couple weeks of season and it just bleed into playoffs

I can see by this thread lots of people don’t understand playing sports.the best don’t always win,as of baseball it’s the team that’s hot in October that was fortunate to get to playoff.congrats to the braves they had a hellava season.they didn’t play well last couple weeks of season and it just bleed into playoffs
I don't really care one way or the other. My comment was simply an observation from a mostly disinterested passersby.
Our country and our world is crumbling around us. Some folks live and die by how "their" team performs and that's fine but Sportsball isn't real high on my priority list.
"Bread and Circuses" to keep the masses pacified.

Braves won the division easily, so falling to the phillies in 4 games is such a bust. But that is what happens when your offense doesn't show up and your pitching is questionable.

1697200993603.png

Back
Top Bottom