Colic is a lot like gnats....

It's so wild everyone will love on her and smile and play with her and you tell them she has colic and they look at my wife and go ohhhh i am soooooooo sorry honey i've heard stories. She is already trying to crawl also...6 weeks old and the crawling is beginning.

I always said Colic is the name for "HellifIknow" fussiness. If they are throwing a fit for some unknown reason, it's always called Colic. Kinda like "too fast for conditions" if you ask me.

It seems like yesterday that mine was that small!

In my experience, if your first child is a little girl the father's relationship with the son is better. That's how it's worked with the guys I know anyway. The sweet little girl softens the father up enough that the son is not treated like a private.

I always said Colic is the name for "HellifIknow" fussiness. If they are throwing a fit for some unknown reason, it's always called Colic. Kinda like "too fast for conditions" if you ask me.

It seems like yesterday that mine was that small!

In my experience, if your first child is a little girl the father's relationship with the son is better. That's how it's worked with the guys I know anyway. The sweet little girl softens the father up enough that the son is not treated like a private.

Technically that's exactly what colic is. When a baby has some unknown pressure in their stomach causing them to go through long fits of crying at certain times of the day whether it's from acid reflux or lactose intolerant. My daughter will start crying between 5 and 7 and it could go all the way to 3 or 4 in the morning. Then she will have some gas or several dirty diapers back to back and she will fall asleep fine. My entire moms side of the family just about is lactose intolerant so we are playing a waiting game to see what it turns out to be.

Back
Top Bottom