• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

craigslist sucks

I occasionally respond to ads, but quite a few don't call back. Whenever I list anything, it doesn't sell. Just a bunch of people who are trying to supplement their EBT cards with scams. I was looking for a dog, but most of those are cons too.

cl add for boat
drove over 1 hour
guy said oh decided to raise my price casue guy that just looked at it said its worth more and so heres new price
im like WTF
waste of time

The same thing happened to me on GON, except it was a gun.
I missed the part in the ad that said negotiable. The guy goes from $180 up to $350.
I wasn't aware that negotiable meant that the seller could go up on the price.
I still got a good deal, just not the great deal.

CL, just like the ODT used to be a great place to find a good deal. Granted there are still some good deals on CL and on here, but the thieves, crooks, liars and cheats have abused both and made it bad for everyone.

So speak of the devil. One a-hole finally replied to my last email, that was sent oh I don't know, 8 ****ing days ago. I said in the very first email to reply with a number so I can call him about the bike and he sent back "Yes. Thanks for the interest." ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? You know what, **** it. I don't care how good of a deal the thing is, I can't stand dealing with stupid people in my personal time. I do enough of that at work.

You can even buy a pay stub on CL. I guess these are previous ACORN employees.

Do You Need PayStubs Call Now Ready Today!! (Lithonia )
Hello do you need pay stubs so you can get that car,apartment or new home you want call us now show contact info.

Our Stubs Only Take 1Hr to complete and we can email or meet in person for your stubs..
Stubs are $40 each without stub paper
$50 Each with stub paper...

Back
Top Bottom