Dana Safety Supply in Buford

Status
Not open for further replies.

luangtom

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Dana Safety Supply in Buford has a couple of shelves of LE trade-ins. They are SIG-SAUER in various calibers.

The P226 and P229 models are bi-tone and in 9mm and .357-SIG. Some are DAO and some have night-sights. They are all priced at $379 each.

The P220 models are flat-black in .45-ACP and DA/SA with regular sights. They are priced at $399 each.

I field-stripped a few and found most to be in fairly good shape. Some show more wear than the others, so one does have to check each one. There are good deals to be had.

They are on GA-20, Nelson-Brogdon Highway, on the North-side of the roadway, last stop-light before you go to the bridge and to Peachtree Industrial/McKever Road. It is after Mall of GA Ford going West. It is on the street one-block back in the strip-mall with Cheers, USA and the rest. AirSoft is located at the corner of the building.

Off I-985, you would take Exit 4 and head West and go to Mall of GA Ford and past......

I was just in there for the first time, nice shop! I wish I had known they were there before since I live pretty close

Picked up one of those P220s with 3 mags for $399+tax. They were very nice about letting me look at all of them to pick out the best one and even swapped grips between two of them to get what I want

I noticed below the P220's they had two tone P229's and P226, believe the P229 were in 9mm and the 226 in .357 sig but all the two tone guns were DAO

Nice place and I'll definitely be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom