Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your frustration, on a lighter note, don't drive slow vehicles.
Seriously though, although difficult (especially for me) best thing is to not let your pride override your survival. Just back off or stop. He stops I think you have a reasonable expectation that he intends "great bodily harm"

This would have been my take. Stop. If he stops well then, now the pistol comes out.

I just ignore people who act like clowns in traffic. This is hard to do over here in Cobb though. The stupid on the roadways over here is mind blowing at times. I watched a woman rear end a guy last month on Barrett. We were sitting in traffic, she was looking down at her phone, the lane to her right started moving and she just took off without looking up. Had she looked up she would have seen her lane wasn't moving yet. Dumbass.

I ignore ignorant drivers all the time but it is very difficult to ignore someone who puts you in that position. It's kind of like you are trapped. Speed up, slow down, nothing works.

I'll either take the Harley or the Expedition tomorrow and see if I can get his tag number. Definitely will have a Go-Pro on the dash.

I woulda done everything I could to get back behind him and get his tag number. I've got plenty of LE friends that could get his personal info for me, and then payed him a visit later on.

Nick T

unnamed.jpg

I wonder what I can accomplish with these???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom