Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woulda done everything I could to get back behind him and get his tag number. I've got plenty of LE friends that could get his personal info for me, and then payed him a visit later on.Nick T
Um, your friends are going to commit a felony for you? Gonna tell us about it when you are done?

Last edited:
Between this thread and those pics, you can prove that whatever happens was "premeditated". Delete this thread. Shut up. Leave the camera at home. Stay safe.
LOLPremeditated by covering your ass? Like after being robbed you buy a gun? That premeditated of is it taking reasonable precautions?

I noticed people like to be idiots on the road doing that type of stuff. How about people cutting you off and dont even have their blinker on. SMH. ''Roadrage''

I almost had a head on collision years ago, Jack a** did the same thing but i was just far enough ahead of him and cut over at the last second. Since then I never really tried to do that unless I'm in a vehicle with good horsepower, that way I fly right by and not worry about them speeding up.

I'm not sure how installing a camera in my vehicle makes anything premeditated. Installing a dash camera just might make ME a better driver and if I ever need video proof of another driver's dangerous behavior, I'll have it... I have never had an issue with this particular driver before as I don't remember ever seeing him before. Do you remember all the cars you pass? Yes, I travel this road to work and back on a daily basis but I can hardly lie in wait for a red ford truck and intentionally do something to piss him off so I can shoot him on video... How stupid does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom