For those that do some RV Camping

bulletslinger101

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
For those that do some RV Camping with fam. (Full time / Part time). Please think about this before answering.

Camp ground, dispersed camping & boondocking... All of the above.

Hey all, I hope each of you crazy’s have a better 21 than your 20 was.

How do you prepare to potentially defend those you are with?

1. What weapons if any do you bring?

2. How many loaded mags are with you?

3. What ancillary equipment or accessories do you bring?

4. Do you carry a sub-belt kitted out ready to go if needed to conduct defensive ops at your camp site?

If you carry a sub-belt, what is on it?

Do you have enough Med equipment for the Family/ your with?

Please list Med equipment you have to tend family with you?

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I camp in a motor home. I feel safer camping than I do walking around Atlanta. While camping I have my everyday carry with just one magazine and feel like I don't need that? Are you talking about boondocking where we would be roughing it outside a campground? Most campgrounds seem pretty harmless to me.

1. What weapons if any do you bring?

2. How many loaded mags are with you?

3. What ancillary equipment or accessories do you bring?

4. Do you carry a sub-belt kitted out ready to go if needed to conduct defensive ops at your camp site?
1. Camper gun is a Tarus G2 (in tow vehicle is SU16C/4 Mags)
2. 3 spare mags
3. Generator/Gas/fresh water
4. No, I'll hook up and get th hell back home

We set up a perimeter every night with trip wires and 12ga. Flash bangs at 150 meters. The inner perimeter we set out claymores at 30 meter intervals on the interior perimeter. We activate an electrified mesh fence fastened to the outside of the camper. We have a deck on the top of the camper fortified with sand bags we fill on site. We keep a flame thrower for close quarters around the camper, a Barrett 50 bmg semi auto used when the initial flash bangs go off. Everyone is outfitted each night with full body armor and tactical vests, each member carries an AR and glock 19 side arm. Minimum of 6 mags for each weapon. We tow a full size ambulance and set up a triage tent at each camp site.

Back
Top Bottom