Found my next rifle. Just damn! (in a good way)

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
CLASSIC-STEEL-855x267.png

Christensen Arms Classic Steel 338 Lapua Mag

7.7lb
1.0MOA guarantee
Detachable box mag
Timney trigger
1-9 twist.
$1900 on Gunbroker.

Yes please!

You folks will be seeing a review on this puppy....soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's such a "girl gun". LOL! Tough woman.

No... She & I were watching some sniper stuff on cable & she said she wanted a .338 Lapua sniper rifle... Once she gets a idea in her head, forget it... I rather have a semi Barrett .50 cal, much cheaper to shoot. And I have some time behind the trigger on the M107. They will hold a man size target out to 1000 meters all day long.

No... She & I were watching some sniper stuff on cable & she said she wanted a .338 Lapua sniper rifle... Once she gets a idea in her head, forget it... I rather have a semi Barrett .50 cal, much cheaper to shoot. And I have some time behind the trigger on the M107. They will hold a man size target out to 1000 meters all day long.
Well, of course the solution to your dilemma is to get the 338 for her and the 50 for you.

LOL... Yea... Its only money right? And this is why I play the lottery...
Yeah, I'm about to do a fire sale on my 300 RUM to get the last funds needed to get this rifle. Just one of the reasons I'm excited about it is because it is a very high quality 338 with an accuracy guarantee for less than 2 grand. I don't think there is another one out there than does that.

Back
Top Bottom