• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Franklins Cost Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to go there (or send the wife really) it was nearly next door to my wife's work. Only ever bought ammo until I walked in and ask for some 22 and they hand me a sandwich bag of 50 rds at a price I don't recall as it was way too high. That's was obviously around December of 2012 and never stepped foot in that place again.

I used to go there (or send the wife really) it was nearly next door to my wife's work. Only ever bought ammo until I walked in and ask for some 22 and they hand me a sandwich bag of 50 rds at a price I don't recall as it was way too high. That's was obviously around December of 2012 and never stepped foot in that place again.

A Dime Bag of .22

Now that's funny.........

Yet somehow there will still be hundreds of people there. Don't forget... it's cash only and they don't give receipts on cost day.

Every year it seems guys jump at the chance to knock this sale. I for one have gotten some great deals. Picked up a Savage model 12 BVSS in 22-250 for $425 Out The Door a couple of years ago. Steal of a deal. and it doesn't shoot bad either. So y'all just stay away and leave the deals for me.
Thanks.
Yeah and that's 8 shots in a spot smaller than the size of a dime with one flyer.

Last edited:
Don't forget... it's cash only and they don't give receipts on cost day.

So they knock a few dollars off of their over-inflated gun prices, then sell them for cash with no receipt?

Sounds like "Cost Day" should be called: "Franklin Isn't Reporting Any Profits To The IRS Day".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom