Item Gone: FS 1999 honda accord ex coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorentzoe45

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
220   0
Reaction score
View attachment 455162 View attachment 455161 View attachment 455159 View attachment 455157 Item Name: FS 1999 honda accord ex coupe

Zip Code: 30606

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1999 ACCORD EX COUPE. Black leather interior, Silver exterior. Its loaded with factory options. Has sunroof, leather, ect. 180,000 on miles. Power locks and windows. 4 cyl engine

-This car commutes to Athens and back and I get a solid 33mpg on highway with regular gas not even premium!!! About 420-450 miles per fill up with gas. I have title in hand. I have a lot more done to the car than listed. All the listed items is what I have receipts of in hand. I change most things before they go bad that's why this list of replaced parts is so long.

-Has current emissions from July 2014-July 2015
-Replaced with 2 oem new oxygen sensors
-New oem Map sensor
-New oem gas cap
-New 2 oem Cabin air Filters with clean fresh air coming in. A/c super cold, Heat super hot
-Freon recharged
-(Oil always professionally changed every 3500 miles. No exceptions)
-New 80,000 mile cooper tires that are rotated and balanced every other oil change
-Replaced front cv axles
-Just did alignment within the last year
-New radiator and hoses all around
-Belts all around and valve cover gasket
-New catalytic converter and fixed exhaust leak
-All 4 brakes, pads, rotors, shoes and flush.
-New battery
-New ngk spark plugs and type r wires
-Dc sports cold air intake
-New headlights and $120 in bulbs. Great for safe driving
-Electrical work
-Upgraded 160 degree thermostat
-Brand new Safelite rear windshield
-New oem power steering pump with new rack and pinion and flush
-New car door speakers and AUX cord fed into OEM stock radio.
I am forgetting some stuff BUT I CAN PROVE EVERYTHING THAT I JUST LISTED WITH RECEIPTS!
-All these receipts add up to around $4000. So that is my asking price $3000 FIRM.

MY CONTACT INFORMATION IS LISTED ABOVE. PLEASE CONTACT ONLY IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED. TEST DRIVE WITH CASH IN HAND.

Might take a trade but I want to add cash on my end. I want to trade up, call or text 678-763-6822

Sorry If you already contacted me about car, I work 60hrs a week and have no time to do anything else!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom