Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2006 Dodge Ram

Zip Code: 30071

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $6500

Caliber: unleaded

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: (Ga Vehicle Paperwork)

Item Description: Same truck as listed here, just a few years later
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2006-dodge-ram-sport.521627/

It has a messed a messed up spot on rear passenger door. either $800 at maaco, or replace the door from LKQ for $450.

The seats are stained, there are scratches on it and average dings for old truck.
has 30" LED lightbar in grille.
sport package/hemi/limited slip in rear
4 door, 2wd, auto, gray cloth. small tear in drivers seat (typical for rams) about 2"

this truck is worth more, but I'm just ready to sell it.

also selling a 1972 blazer for $7k

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
basically this truck has some issues. the tach doesnt work. the brakes need bled, cd player doesnt play CD's, the writing is work off the shifter, etc. it doesnt run or ride like a cadillac, but none of the issues are catastrophic.
I would drive the truck anywhere I need to go with no issues, and I do. Its my daily driver.

So with that being said. I'm going to clean it up and list it on craigslist/autotrader/ebay motors in the next day or two.
this truck books out for much higher.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444338755.471770.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444338765.756675.jpg

But gray cloth, front bench with folding armrest and storage in the center seat bottom, bench rear. Power rear slider, AC, factory 6 disc changer, and I'll throw in the kenwood 2m if you are a ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom