• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2009 Harley Night Train

C3M4

Default rank <1000 posts
Death and Destruction from above
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2009-harley-night-train.941284/
Item Name: FS 2009 Harley Night Train

Zip Code: 30108

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 12,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train. ALL I WANT IS PAYOFF!! TAKE OVER PAYMENTS!!
Black, 40,000 miles, 96 cubic inch motor! Vance and Hines turn downs wrapped, Harley Davidson Heavy breather, tuned by Cartersville Harley. Screaming eagle 10mm orange plug wires. SOUNDS AWESOME! 18" apes, RSD bar clamps, internal wiring, Harley grips, pegs, and passenger pegs. Willie G skull accessories. two up preminum seat, Harley sissy bar and pad, soft saddle bags with internal pistol holsters, tool bag, BRAND NEW METZLER TIRES! extremely nice bike here. Have a wife and kids now and not enough room for us all. WILLING TO MEET AT HARLEY DEALER OF YOUR CHOICE SO YOU CAN FINANCE FOR MY PAYOFF. AWESOME DEAL AND CHEAP PAYMENTS! NO DEALER FEES OR BS THROUGH ME! NEED TO MOVE ASAP. will include a Mustang solo seat as well if you want to setup for solo riding. I promise you wont be disappointed with this bike. mechanically PERFECT. never let me down. the 96ci and newer motors are bullet proof! ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT!! and I can make more pics just ask! call or text me at 7706393490. Thank you and God bless.

Pictures:
harley-jpg.368775

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom