• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2014 Ford Focus SE, Low Miles, Like New

magsmith

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2014-ford-focus-se-low-miles-like-new.925464/
Item Name: FS 2014 Ford Focus SE, Low Miles, Like New

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 13,800

Caliber: 4 cylinder :-)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard Bill of Sale for a vehicle

Item Description: Hello fellow ODT'rs! I have a 2014 Ford Focus SE in like new condition with just over 10k miles. It still has that new car smell!

This car has the cool Ford Sync system that allows you to connect your phone to the radio via Bluetooth and make/receive hands-free calls. It will also stream music from your phone and has satellite radio capability. There is a USB port for playing music, as well.

It has numerous safety features like anti-lock brakes, traction control, tire-pressure monitoring system, and a plethora of airbags.

The well rounded feature set includes power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, cruise control, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, rear window defroster, intermittent wipers, power mirrors, dual trip computers, and alloy wheels.

This vehicle would make for a great first car or a great commuter car. It's solid, quiet, and rides like a more expensive sedan. The gas mileage is excellent.

Clean title in hand.

I now have a company car and this one is no longer needed. Otherwise, I wouldn't consider selling. It's a pleasure to drive and inexpensive to own.

Why buy new? Buy slightly used, with remaining factory warranty, and save thousands!

Thanks for looking...seven70.6four8.53fiftythree

Pictures:
img_7451-1-jpg.433387

img_7454_mod-3-jpg.433388

img_7460-1-jpg.433389

img_7463-2-jpg.433390

img_7477-1-jpg.433391

IMG_7482.JPG

IMG_7476.JPG

IMG_7473.JPG

Last edited:
Back