33   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS .50 Cal Ammo Cans 99% Rust free Grade A M2A1

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $10

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Great Condition Ammo cans . These were used by the military for training only . They were taken to the range once , emptied out and them stored Inside in a warehouse . Great seals and will keep ammo fresh .

Ok Guys , here's the deal with the cans . I'm a guy just like you who needed ammo cans . I could not find them anywhere for less than $15 Unless they were trashed. Through my ammo can earth scouring adventures ,I hooked up with a guy who had good cans but I had to order hundreds and hundreds to get any price break . So I found a good can at a good price . I just have to buy A LOT.

This is the last pallet and I just need them Gone . I am taking a loss at $10 a can FIRST COME FIRST SERVE . WHEN THEY ARE GONE , I WILL PUL AD.

Cans can be picked up at our pest control office in Downtown Tucker . PM me for details . Deliveries or meeting somewhere is Real tough as I work M-F sunup to sundown and can't be running around messing with ammo cans. Could be bad for my employment .

This is the Cheapest you will find a quality can anywhere , Trust me I've looked .

Thanks'

Pictures:
1400193832_1-jpg.353551

1400193832_2-jpg.353552

1400193832_3-jpg.353553

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you still have 2 dozen left I will take them. I will take a few more if you have them. Where do I pick them up. I've been trying to get in touch since Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom