• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS '95 Mustang GTS w/ supercharged 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

05DSG250

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: '95 Mustang GTS w/ supercharged 5.0

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 12000

Item Description: I have a ’95 Mustang GTS with 55, 5xx original miles up for sale. This car has a 5.0ltr with a 5 speed and a 3.73 gear. With the help of a Vortec V3 supercharger, AFR 165 heads, and GT-40 intake this car makes 400 rwhp. It has all of the supporting mods to the fuel and intake systems. The car has a 90mm Mass Air, 70mm Throttle body, 60lb injectors, and a 255ltr/hr fuel pump. For suspension it has Lowering Springs, Caster/Camber Plates, Adjustable Shocks at all 4 corners, and Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors, Strut Tower Brace, K-member Brace, and Panhard Bar. For wheels and tires it is sitting on 18in Simmons wheels with Nitto Invo tires. It also has 13in disk brakes on all 4 corners. Some other things on the car include HID headlights, a raptor Shift Light mounted in the A/C vent, and an A/F Ratio gauge on the steering column. This is a clean car that still has an ice cold A/C and power steering. To go with the car I also have a TKO 600 and Center Force Clutch that I bought to put in the car and haven’t gotten around to doing yet. I’m asking $12,000 obo, you can call or text me at (478)335-2224 with any questions or offers.

View attachment 123985

View attachment 124139

View attachment 124140

View attachment 124141

Alot of people upgrade to the vertical 96-98 generation lights for looks. 94-95 cars had horizontal lights i believe

They did sir and yes people do. Problem is there is a GT/4.6 badge on the side. That started in 96 and I don't know why you'd put a 4.6 badge on a 5.0.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a Mustang Nerd. Just Sayin'.

Yeah, I am!

Actually, the badge appears to be correct. Here's a picture of the badge on my 94' GT.

i38.photobucket.com_albums_e129_ti_force_rps20121020_082421.jpg

You will notice that the 96'-98' GT badge actually has "GT" in a different font and to the left of where it says "4.6L".

Also, the absence of a rear spoiler on this car is a sign that it really is a GTS and not just a GT, however, it's rather easy to remove the 4 nuts that hold the spoiler down to the deck lid. If the seller were to provide an interior picture of the seats (if he hasn't swapped them out for newer seats) that would be a tell, tell of whether it's a GTS or not. Or just a picture of the title lol.... since it should say gts on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom