• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Benchmade Griptilian 551 USMC Etched Blade Knives - Brand New, Sealed Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Mac

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
Benchmade Griptillian 551 USMC.JPGBenchmade Griptilian Sand 2.JPGBenchmade Griptillian 551 USMC 4.JPGBenchmade Griptilian Sand 1.JPGItem Name: Benchmade Griptilian 551 USMC Etched Blade Knives - Brand New, Sealed Package

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 84.95

Item Description: I have several special edition Benchmade Griptilian 551 Folders with the USMC emblem etched into the blade. These are new in the package, and sell for well over $100 new. I am moving to Seattle and have to offload some of my knives that I sell as part of my business.

I have black handle/black blade and desert tan handle/black blade versions.

$84.95 each, throw in $6 if you need it shipped. I can take Paypal or money order.

If you are going to do a personal pickup, I am in Woodstock but you'd need to pick up before I leave Wednesday morning. You can also find these in my booth on Bonanza.com - here's a link: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/PatriotFamilySupply#item_sort_options[page]=1&item_sort_options[per_page]=48

Thanks Hyrb - got your PM.

I have three black handle/black blade knives left folks. All sealed in the factory packaging, brand new. No seconds here - all first quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom