Reaction score
Item Name: FS Beretta 84f 380 acp with holster great deal cheap

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 370

Caliber: 380acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs , is this used but still in very good condition (I am very Picky). Beretta 84f Italian made Beretta. It is imported and has an import mark under the slide rail, pretty well concealed. I do not have the box or docs or locks and the price will reflect this. I will add this Galco Leather holster to the deal, fits the gun well but is not for this model but it is a nice new holster and would cost you $85 to purchase. THIS PRICE IS FIRM. NO TRADES NO OFFERS. This is a great deal for this Beretta and again I am really picky. Must be picked up around the Mall of Ga and the best way to get me is thru the PM system. If you need close up pics feel free to PM me with your number. I also forgot to mention, it comes with 2 mags

Pictures:
image-jpg.484547

image-jpg.484548

image-jpg.484549

image-jpg.484551

image-jpg.484552

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Beretta 85f 380 acp with holster great deal cheap

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 370

Caliber: 380acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs , is this used but still in very good condition (I am very Picky). Beretta 85f Italian made Beretta. It is imported and has an import mark under the slide rail, pretty well concealed. I do not have the box or docs or locks and the price will reflect this. I will add this Galco Leather holster to the deal, fits the gun well but is not for this model but it is a nice new holster and would cost you $85 to purchase. THIS PRICE IS FIRM. NO TRADES NO OFFERS. This is a great deal for this Beretta and again I am really picky. Must be picked up around the Mall of Ga and the best way to get me is thru the PM system. If you need close up pics feel free to PM me with your number. I also forgot to mention, it comes with 2 mags

Pictures:
image-jpg.484547

image-jpg.484548

image-jpg.484549

image-jpg.484551

image-jpg.484552
This gun will be GONE ASAP, I was looking for it for a while and the best price I found was $550-$650. I Traded a the Taurus PT-58, but I really want t he Cheeta that you have here.

Hey Bushwick, How R U. Its a good deal indeed and I have it on a Sold Pending Meet for tomorrow already I had it priced to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom