Item Gone: FS Chevorlet Crew Cab 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogslayer45

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Chevorlet Crew Cab 4x4 No more calls pleases we've decided to keep it thank you for looking.

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $15,700 OBRO

Caliber: 5.3

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling my baby 07 Silverado Crew Cab 4x4 with 163,000 on it. I had the transmission replaced3 tears ago thus coming Dec.18. Truck don't smoke, use oil, leak any oil. Interior has always been covered with cover craft seat covers since I've had it. It's been a dang good ole truck. Has a ARE camper shell that's 3year old sprayed in liner,upgraded stereo with a sub and a amp not anything to much but good sound. The front 2 speakers have also been replaced with Memphis door speakers life time warranty. Tires are decent but not new, cat back dual exhaust Flowmasters. Trailer towing package. Tinted all the way around even the shell on back. The check engine light is on cause one CO2 sensor is bad and the tire pressure monitoring light is on because one came loose inside the tire. We got it out. My truck ain't ever been a mud truck or abused. I'm telling ya folks this is is great truck you will be happy with. Thanks for looking. 706-219-3622 hm/ 706-587-6404 cell.

Pictures:
image-jpg.528289

image-jpg.528290

image-jpg.528291

image-jpg.528294

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom