• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 5 mm magnum ammunition - Centurion

SlimJim

Bear Icon Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
I have 15 boxes of Centurion ammunition in Remington 5 mm magnum for sale; these are 50 rd boxes so a total of 750 rounds of this ammo. Traded my Remington 592 some time ago so don't have a need for this any more. This is a pretty uncommon caliber but if you have a firearm in this caliber, you probably pay attention to its availability and are aware that you can't find it anywhere these days. Aguila has apparently suspended production again and even on Gunbroker you won't currently find any listed. The last box they had on there sold for $59 the other day.

I have not ever sold anything on Gunbroker, and don't really want to start now, but I do realize that there's a very limited market for this stuff. However, I'm hoping that someone on here has a need for this caliber. $42 a box, and of course I would prefer to sell it all as a bundle, but I'm willing to part with it a box at a time if there's any demand at all among the members here. I'm always willing to listen to trade proposals, but there's nothing really that I'm looking for, other than a Ruger Alaskan in .454 Casull, so would prefer to sell. Picked up near me in Clarkesville; send me a PM if interested.

PXL_20240318_182706831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom