Reaction score
Item Name: ***TPM**** FS/FT '92 Pathfinder, 4 wheel drive

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: ***TPM***
Trade Value or Items Looking For: would consider guns in trade

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Up for sale is my '92 Pathfinder. I bought this four years ago when I retired and it was my daily driver for the first two years. After my wife and I bought a Kia Soul the Pathfinder got relegated to chore duty; hauling trash to the compactor site, Home Depot supply runs, etc. For the last year it has only been driven to pull our canoe trailer and canoe to and from launching sites.

It has 152,999 on the odometer, but the odometer quit last summer; the speedometer still works but not the odometer. We probably haven't put 200 miles on it since then, but the reading is not accurate. It runs very good, doesn't leak or burn oil. I had the A/C charged at the start of each summer for the first two years and it worked fine, but I have not had it charged since getting the Kia.

Tires, Falken Wild Peak 32x11.50 R15LT, are very good, as you can see in the pictures. I was told when I bought the truck that it has "ratchet-locker" hubs, but I wouldn't know a ratchet-locker hub if it bit me; however, I've used the 4-wheel drive a few times and it works fine.

The interior is in very good condition for a truck this age, as you'll also note from the pictures, and I just put a new battery in a couple of months ago.

I posted this a couple of months ago and then discovered a problem with the truck that I was not aware of. Took it to a Nissan mechanic and got that fixed, as well as a couple of the problems I mentioned last time. The headlights now work on high and low beams, the windshield wipers work, the air conditioner works. I've been driving it since getting it back and have had no problems.

It's been a good car, but it just doesn't seem practical to let it sit out in the driveway for the few times a year that it gets used. I'm always interested in acquiring more guns so would consider a trade that involved cash and guns. Of course all cash is fine too. PM me for more pictures or more information.

Pictures:
dscn01-jpg.437731

dscn02-jpg.437733

dscn0615-jpg.437734

dscn0620-jpg.437735

dscn0624-jpg.437736

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom