Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Browning XBolt 308 Kit*Price Drop*

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Add

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a ready-to-hunt Xbolt with a Leupold VXR 3-9x40 with the firedot reticle. Scope sits in Leupold rings and is a laser out to 250. (Maybe farther, but that’s all the range I have). I can make it shoot 1moa with factory ammo. You can probably do a little better if your a better shot than me. I has some minor scuffs on the wood but you can’t tell unless your really looking. Action is smooth as silk and it’s an all around killer gun. I have a safari that I won’t sell or trade and I need the cash for another interest I have. I hate to see it go, but I know it will make one of you jaspers happy! Open on anything 9mm pcc related and a 556 HIGH QUALITY FACTORY upper between the 10” and 12” barrel range. I can add cash or other stuff for a very nice upper. Thank for looking

Pictures:
IMG_0148.jpeg
IMG_0146.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom