• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Built '94 Isuzu Amigo

JamesG

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-built-94-isuzu-amigo.886624/
Item Name: FS/FT Built '94 Isuzu Amigo

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Rvs or Boats

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling my '94 2WD Isuzu Amigo because I'm not using it at all and figure someone else could use this fun little truck a lot more. It has 130K miles on the 2.6L I-4, 5 speed manual, good AC/heat. Absolutely NO rust on body or frame.

[Broken External Image]:

Since I've owned it I have done the following mods and upgrades:

Engine:
  • New (>5K miles) head gasket, new water pump, timing and acc. belts, and PS hoses.
  • De-smog pumped. Removed air inj. pump and capped off exhaust ports.
  • De-snorkeled the airbox. Tons of room in the engine bay now!
  • New O2 sensor.

Body & Suspension:
  • Independence 4x4's 3" suspension lift kit. Including the proper front camber shims.
  • Rancho RS9000 adjustable damping shocks all the way around. Awesome shocks!
  • ARB front armored bumper (comes with winch fairleads and misc. hardware).
  • Custom high clearance rear steel bumper. 2" hitch receiver.
  • 2x 6" round OR lights.
  • Autoport 2238. The largest sunroof that can fit on an Isuzu. Almost twice the size as the OEM one. Removeable glass. Makes the truck feel totally topless.
  • Stock canvas cover cut down to a "bikini" top.
  • Deleted (and painted over) third brake light bar thing.
  • 50/50 paint job.

[Broken External Image]:
Interior:
  • New vinyl seat covers front and rear.
  • Tan carpeted floor mats.
  • "Monstaliner" hard plastic coating on interior firewall to tailgate. Not a soft rubber coating actually protects and totally waterproofs the body.
  • 4x Jensen Marine 400w speakers in stock locations. Waterproof.
  • Power Acoustik PD-710B sound system with 6" detachable face video screen. Bluetooth and DVD capable.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Extras:
  • Factory service and parts manuals.
  • Clymers repair manual.
  • Misc. intake and smog pump parts.
  • Hub covers and assorted suspension hardware bits.
  • Pacesetter 4:1 exhaust header kit.
  • Amigo fabric car cover.

[Broken External Image]:

As you can see this is a fun little truck good for doing lots of things. I have it set up as a runabout. I get about 22mpg Hwy right now. Its no rock-crawler, but can easily go down fire-roads and hop curbs and downed trees. If you need/want more than that, you should be looking at Jeeps. The heat and AC blow great and even with the top off and windows down you still can be warm or cool.

There are still a few things that I haven't gotten to yet. Econo paint&body on Mancester Expy. did a horrible job painting it (3 times), it looks good "50-50" (from 50 ft. or 50mph), but I haven't cleaned up some of the overspray on the trim. The aux. lights aren't wired up. And I have wanted to do a cold-air intake with the performance header/exhaust system, but haven't had the time to do it yet. It's also going to need new tires within 10K miles, but you can decide if you want fatties or pizza cutters!

It drives great, looks cool, and is fun to ride in on nice sunny days. Kids love it. You couldn't build one for this cheap even if you got an Amigo for free, so no "Blue-book quoters" please. The ARB bumper (that has to be custom ordered from Australia!) is worth more than the truck is. $4K firm. Might consider trades for an RV or boat. What'ca got?

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom