• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Jeep Wrangler Built V8

Gunner308

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-jeep-wrangler-built-v8.939822/
Item Name: FS/FT Jeep Wrangler Built V8 (Pics Added)

Zip Code: 30107

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $4500obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Full size 4wd pickup

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Jeep Yj Wrangler semi built rock crawler. Was going to finish but really need a 4wd truck to pull my boat. This jeep has a built Chevy Roller V8 that is pushing 400hp. 5 speed tranny and np205 transfer case. The jeep has a 3.5" suspension lift and 3" body lift sitting on a set of 33"s. Front axle is the stock Dana 30 with the posi-lock system installed. Rear is a semi built dana35 with a locker. Front drive shaft is out right now cause the gear ratios are different between the axles. The motor is too strong for the rear axle and I broke the last one, and installed this one until I finished the 8.8 rear end which is included with jeep. I only have a bikini top with the jeep. Jeep has a built rear bumper that would up root trees. All the gauges lights and electronics work. Will need a power steering gear box to get power steering back but I never needed it. Looking to trade for a full size truck that 4 wheel drive.
I'm having trouble uploading pics so if you would pm me with an email address or number and I'll send them that way.View attachment 452686 View attachment 452688 View attachment 452689 View attachment 452687

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom