• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Miracle Polishing Cloth - Gentlemen, buff your cylinders . . . !

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...-cloth-gentlemen-buff-your-cylinders.1106839/
Item Name: FS/FT Miracle Polishing Cloth - Gentlemen, buff your cylinders . . . !

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3.75 (Yes, PayPal works fine.) PM me for the PayPal address or my physical address if you want to send a check
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $3.50 for multiple quantity orders (12 or more) - if you want to trade me something, make me an offer!

Caliber: .17 HMR to 50 BMG

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
miracle-polish-cloth-jpg.317929

Hey guys, my father used to sell these great cloths at gun & knife shows, flea markets, and whatnot. As he got older and couldn't make it out to the shows anymore, he transitioned to selling his wares on eBay and Amazon. He even had a little website I helped him set up as he was from a different generation. Before he passed away a few years ago, he kind of gave me his business and I continue to sell a couple of his products online in his memory.

A few weeks ago I was contacted by one of the buyers of these Polishing Cloths. He bought a boat load of them to clean his guns. I knew Dad sold these heavily at gun shows, but I guess I am a little dense. I had never tried them out on my personal gun collection. Anyway, this buyer said they were the best thing he had ever tried when cleaning the powder residue from the front of the cylinders of his revolvers. I have a couple of his old Smith's that I tried these out on and you know what, he was right. These things do a fantastic job. Google them to find out more about them.

I have had other customers tell me that they are fantastic on brass musical instruments, guitar fretboards, silver & gold (do NOT use these to clean old coins, it will work, but destroy their collectors value - silver bullion, no problem). I also found that these are FANTASTIC for removing Sharpie/Magic Marker from just about any hard surface. Does not use any corrosive chemicals, but seems to dissolve the ink using the wax and silicone base in the cloth.

I'll try to post a few photos of before and after when I can. Wish I had a revolver right now with powder residue so I could show you a before an after. If anyone has a stubborn cleanup job and wants to check one of these out, I work in the Tucker area and would be happy to do a show-n-tell if you wanted to stop by at lunch time.

Anyway, vendors are selling these online for anywhere from $5.95 to $8.95 each (plus shipping). I thought I would offer these to ODT members for $3.75 each - shipped. If you order 12 or more, I could drop the price to $3.50 each. If you want a good amount of these (24 or more) PM me and I can work you a little better deal.

Thanks for looking and thanks for considering.

SchmittZoid

Pictures:
miracle-polish-cloth-jpg.357850

Post your photos of stubbornly durty guns boys.

I'ma gonna pick one from the next ten photos to send a FREE cloth to - one condition - you promise to show the AFTER results in this thread . . .

Post them up!

(HINT: caarboned up revolvers or stainless internals show off the differences best . . . )

Back
Top Bottom