• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia North East GA  FS/FT *PRICE DROP* New Elite terrain compound bow setup

Ram_Rod89

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
29   2
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT *PRICE DROP* New Elite terrain compound bow setup

Zip Code: 30530

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up on the chopping block today is my practically brand new elite terrain compound bow setup and ready for the woods. This joker is setup and ready to Sling arrows. I've shot around 25 arrows through it and it's just not my thing. Comes with everything seen on the bow and some! None of these parts are cheap and all installed by feathers n antlers which is amazing! It'll come with a new release, adjustable trophy ridge 5 pin sight, adjustable draw weight from 30# - 70# , drop away arrow rest, Extra pin sight, pack of grim reaper broad heads which are NASTY, bag of practice tips and whatever else I may find lol. Pictures are not wanting upload so please message me for pictures. For sale or trade. I have well over $1700 in this bow and setup. Asking $900 which is an absolute steal for this. It's just collecting dust as I am not a bow person lol. Please send me a pm if interested because I’m not getting notifications from comments. Thank you!

Pictures:
20231105_082438.jpg
1000001772.jpeg
1000001773.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom