• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT Ruger 10/22 Talo w/ Thread adpapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lever Lover

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Ruger 10/22 Talo w/ Thread adpapter

Zip Code: 31544

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 450obo

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Read ad

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger 10/22 Talo
Stainless on Black
Foldable/Collapsible Stock
Bushnell 4x32 scope
(1) 25rd magazine
I am also including an adapter that allows automotive oil filters to be screwed onto the factory threaded barrell. This is for the purpose of catching any solvents used to clean the gun! I DO NOT advocate or acknowledge any other use of this application! The filter pictured is NOT included in the sale. (It's dirty anyways, you don't want it.) I simply pictured this so the buyer can/could see the proper application.
I bought the rifle new in May or June. I have shot no more than 250 rounds through it.
I am in Telfair county.
Call/text 229-457-3932
$450 OBO
I am interested in trades...
NO more Shotguns, NO bows,
MAYBE a VERY nice crossbow setup(and that's a BIG maybe),
If its a .40cal it needs to be conceal size,
.45acp will get alot of my attention,
.44mag will probably get the deal.
I'm also hunting a nice >300yd rifle setup (.223, .308, 30-06, 7mag)

Pictures:
1381502826_0.jpg

1381502826_1.jpg

1381502826_2.jpg

That "adapter" is consider a suppressor by the ATF. I wouldn't admit to owning it unless it has a serial number and is registered and I damn sure wouldn't give it someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
This adapter is not considered a suppressor my friend....
If you are using it as such then yes you would be breaking the law. Same concept as buying aerosols to inhale instead of paint,etc. This adapter can be purchased from many places and sold explicitly for the purposes that I explained in the ad. I do not advocate or acknowledge using it for anything else!

Ok...well to prevent myself from incurring any legal ramifications; I AM NOT selling the adapter WITH the rifle. With our "Dear Leader"'s gov't these days I guess this could be too much like selling matches with a can of gasoline.
These adapters are readily available on the net for the purpose I stated. So if anyone wants to purchase a "Solvant Trap Adapter" just make sure you know your threads. These are available for pretty much any size barrel threads.

Also lowering price to $350obo
still waiting on trade offers!

I don't see a problem selling the adapter, seems like buying a threaded barrel, not illegal unless owner does something stupid ? Cool thing I never saw, beats a string hanging upside down in shower, GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom