• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig Sauer P320RX

Doc68

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-sauer-p320rx.1275106/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer P320RX

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Walther Q5 Match 9mm, Walther PPQ 5inch in 9mm, Glock 34

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the very hard to find P320RX from Sig Sauer. It is the fullsize P320 with the slide cut out for RMR (red dot) sights. It comes with the Sig Sauer Romeo1 3 moa RMR mounted from the factory. The Romeo1 has a motion activated switch that turns off the red dot when the pistol has been stationary, and then turns it back on once it detects movement. It also has suppressor height Siglite night sights.
This pistol has seen little use, been treated well and cleaned after each use. The trigger is excellent. I rate it second only to the Walther PPQ In the world of striker fired handguns. The ergonomics are deceiving in so much as it doesn't look as ergonomic as the PPQ or VP9, but it feels as good in the hand. It comes in the original box with all of the original items inside. Also comes with a brand new Bravo Concealment OWB holster made for the P320 fullsize with RMR and 2 magazine carrier.
Trade info: I'd really like a Walther Q5 in 9mm, but I would also go for the PPQ 5 " in 9mm. I do want the trade values to be equal.

Pictures:
20160903_213313-jpg.940363

Back
Top Bottom