Georgiaman228

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
15   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Sig Sauer RCS 1911 Carry .45

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 725.00 (Trade value 800.00-825.00)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See bold letters below

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale: Sig Sauer RCS 1911 in excellent condition. Has Sig night sights, comes with 1 Wilson Combat mag and 2 Sig mags, box, lock and docs. It has a custom trigger put in by the previous owner. I also have a desantis IWB holster I will include. This 1911 has a commander sized slide with officer sized grips. It was made that way by Sig so it would be a perfect CCW. It also features a lighter frame (about 28 ounces with mag unloaded) and it fits beautifully in an inside the waistband holster. I was actually surprised at how well I was able to conceal it (and I am not a big guy). I want another 1911 or partial trades of a Baby Desert Eagle, PX4 storm, or G42 but will hear out any trade offers just needs to be same value (can and will add cash to the right trade).

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ah. It's a beautiful gun. But then what Sig isn't? heh, heh. I love my Sig with a passion that's borderline unnatural(and sometimes on the far side of that border). Whoever buys it will be moving UP in the world for owning it.

Bump! Last reduced price before I take her down. I see another gun I like and am willing to take 725.00 for this (this is about 50.00 lower than I payed for it in the same condition).

If you're interested, I have a Series 1 Kimber Compact Custom in the box w/ paperwork that I bought new in 1988 I may be willing to trade. Excellent condition with a very low round count.

Series I Kimbers are the best I think! They also don't come up for sale often. I have series I and a series II. The I has no firing pin block. Great trigger! This would be a good trade! (Bob in Palmetto did a trigger job on my Tacops, now it's as good as my series I Kimber)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom