Item Name: FS/FT Stainless Ruger 10/22 Takedown

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Kel-Tec P17 plus cash

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: New-in-box Ruger 10/22 Takedown. Stainless with synthetic stock. Includes hard case, BX-25 magazine, scope base, and all paperwork and stuff it shipped with from Ruger. Beautiful little carbine.
My price on the is $400 cash. I'm willing to do some trading, but there isn't much I'm actually looking for. The few things I'm actively pursuing include a Kel-Tec P17, CZ P10 Subcompact, Springfield Hellcat, Ruger Maxx-9, and Ruger PC Carbine takedown. I could be persuaded into something else, but those are all I can think of at the moment.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm planning on listing this one to Gunbroker if it doesn't see here soon. Just thought I'd see if there was any local interest before doing that.
This is my personal property, so I don't require dealer paperwork, but I am going to offer myself a bit of protection and require the buyer to either show a carry permit, or work credentials that would lead me to believe the buyer has a clean record. This includes cops and other first responders, and also teachers and professionals that are background checked. I'll also need to note name and phone number for my personal records. My business has an FFL, so I can also handle the transaction on the books through the shop. It's an option I offer anyone, even if you have a carry permit. Some folks just feel better buying on the book, while others prefer not too. If you're trading a firearm, I'll accept ownership of the firearm being offered as proof you're able to legally own this firearm. I will have serial numbers ran as soon as I trade. This may sounds like a lot of requirements, but I'm not asking for anything I wouldn't expect to provide to anyone I was buying from. If you don't like it, please be an adult and just move along. I don't have time to listen to grown men crying.

Pictures:
tempimagene5ggs-jpg.3212091

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom