• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT WWI US Bolo knife, Barbarian axe, Condor Machet, WTR Warhammer

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
See below description and prices. Meet up at the Publix off Wade Green Rd in Kennesaw or halfway for the right trade.

-WW1 bolo style knife that was used by the US troops to clear jungle and set up fighting positions. Originally this was issued to the medical corp. Around 1917 it started to be issued to machine gun teams to help prepare shooting positions. These are original production pieces. The knife is in good condition with a good patina. The edge is in good shape minus one nick. I didn’t want to sharpen it in case you prefer to keep it in it’s original condition. Comes with two scabbards. One is in very good condition. I’ve oiled the knife and it slides easily in and out of this scabbard. The other scabbard with the black tape on the end is in less then serviceable condition. This was my Dads knife and he appears to have taped up the end of the damaged scabbard. $250

- Refurbished Condor Machete. If you haven’t ever used a quality machete then this is your post. Condor makes some very high quality machetes that are absolutely accomplished tools. I lightly used this machete around my house maintaining and clearing undergrowth. I scuffed up the original poly coat and repainted the machete and axes with Rustoleum high performance primer and enamel. This paint is tough stuff if you haven’t ever used it. I cleaned up the micarta handle on the El Salvadorian machete with some light buffing. The machete has been sharpened. I cleaned and buffed out the scabbard with some black leather conditioner. $100

-Work Tough Gear Warhammer Knife with Cobra camo micarta handle. Brand new and unused 11.5” badass blade. From my understanding they rarely if ever do multiple production runs. I was very lucky to be able to pick one up. See product webpage. $250.

--Barbarian Axe. Took a broken double bit axe and ground down the head for a more barbarian profile. Reset wooden handle with metal shims and 5000 psi JB weld epoxy. I have reset a number of hand tools using JB Weld and have never had the epoxy break or crack. I would expect the stuff they use from the factory is inferior to my axe head setting technique. The trick is to add it slowly and to make sure you don’t have any air pockets. Painted the axe head and sharpened both sides of the axe. I then sanded the handle, stained it, and have it a leather handle wrap. $60

Trades I’m looking for:

-Trijicon 1.5x16S Compact ACOG® Scope - RTR™ .223 scope(red horseshoe of death)

-Ruger LCP Max magazines

-Aero M4E1 or better quality lower in black(prefer a stripped lower)

-Aero EPC9 lower in black(prefer a stripped lower)

-Gen 5(orange follower) Glock 9mm mags in black. 17, or 33 round magazines.

-Stealth Arms Platypus with full rail, government length, and rmr cut. This one is a tricky gun to find because of the amount of options you can choose when building one. If you have one let me know and I’ll check it out. Maybe we have similar tastes and it will work for me too.

-Surefire Scout M300 or M600 light

-Tikka T3X lightweight carbon fiber stock(that takes Tikka mags)

-Glock mag chest rig or multi mag sling for 33 round mags.

- High quality sand blasting cabinet(not Harbor Fright)

- Dirt cheap .223, .22lr, .308, .380 acp, or 9mm brass cased fmj range/plinking ammo. I could use some 380 acp and 9mm self defense ammo.

-Project pistols(rusted ,busted, or disgusting) As long as the pistol is able to be fixed I will be interested.

-.556/.223(55-62g), 9mm(fmj or jhp), or 357 magnum reloading projectiles. Reloading powder for those calibers. Small pistol or small rifle primers, I don’t need brass.

-Champion 3500-4500 watt duel fuel inverter generator with wheels(newish generator)

-Floor mounted drill press

-Nice bow case and quiver

-Big fat $100 bills

-Whatcha got? Worst I can say is no.

Attachments

• IMG_8133.jpeg
    IMG_8133.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8131.jpeg
    IMG_8131.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8134.jpeg