Not open for further replies.

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Item Name: FS/FT Yerf Dog 3203 off road Go-Kart

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Dirt bike - Hondar CRF, Yamaha TTR or similar

Caliber: 6.5hp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Link to specs --> Yerf-Dog Go-Kart #3203
My son wants a motorcycle so the go-kart has to go. It's a Yerf Dog 3203. Front and rear adjustable shocks, adjustable bench seat (from a pretty small child to adult) and seat belts.
Would like to trade for/toward a Honda CRF, Yamaha TTR or similar. He actually fits a 125cc in those bikes height wise but I'm afraid they're too heavy for him to be learning on so anything from an 80-125 I think is in the running.
It's in very good used shape and want a similar condition bike.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Wish someone would buy my ps90 and id get this from you. Looks fun. Can a large adult and a small kid fit?
Depends what you mean by 'large' and 'small'. ;)
I'm 6'0" and 175# and can ride it no problem. We got it for my son when he was 6 and it required a thick cushion in his back for him to reach the pedals (he was/is small for his age though). He's 5'1" now and rides it with the seat somewhere less than all the way forward.

I'm 6'0" and 175# and can ride it no problem. We got it for my son when he was 6 and it required a thick cushion in his back for him to reach the pedals (he was/is small for his age though). He's 5'1" now and rides it with the seat somewhere less than all the way forward.
Lol, yeah opposite. Short and fat. 5'9" 265# sone is 8 and short maybe 48"-50" tall

I think he meant can they ride together

Lol, yeah opposite. Short and fat. 5'9" 265# sone is 8 and short maybe 48"-50" tall
That's not a problem, scoot over Junior. ;)
I can't remember how tall my son was when he needed a back cushion. I'm guessing 4' tall would be close.
OK, I just went to measure it. With seat all the way back, it's about 42 1/2" from the seat back to the pedals (not depressed). My 33" inseam fits fine. With the bench all the way up, it's about 36" (my 33" inseam does NOT fit fine on that setting ;) )
I guess if someone sat on a sofa cushion or something with their back against the wall they could get an idea of where the pedals would be? :noidea:

I think he meant can they ride together
Sure. I've ridden with my son. Can't remember if I rode it with two adults, perhaps my wife. :noidea: Have to probably default to the old "how big a boy are you?" thing at that point.
:)
Just measured, bench seat is 34" wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom