• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Zastava NPap M70 AK47

Tashin

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-zastava-npap-m70-ak47.1024221/
Item Name: FS/FT Zastava NPap M70 AK47

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Zastava N-Pap M70 AK 47. The rifle has black synthetic furniture and has less than 100 rounds down the tube. These rifles have a chrome lined bolt and a bolt hold open notch on the safety lever. The cleaning rod is intact and it has the standard Slant muzzle brake in place. The rifle will also come with one 40 round steel surplus mag, and one 30 round steel surplus mag. The picture is stock since my camera doesn't want to work right now, but the rifle is the exact same minus the paper on the trigger guard.

If you want a package deal, I'll include 5 additional 30 round mags (2 steel and 3 polymer), an additional 40 round steel surplus mag, and a 5 round steel mag for a grand total of 9 magazines. Total price $800.

For a serious buyer, I will also include 650 rounds along with everything else. The ammo is a mix of FMJ and HP ammo from Tulammo. Everything together, all mags and ammo along with the rifle, for $950.

As far as trades are concerned, I'd be interested in rifles or pistols in a common caliber. I will pass on AR15 rifles, but I am open to other 5.56x45 platforms as well. 9mm, and .45acp pistols/rifles will be looked at, but I will pass on single stack pistols. Perhaps a revolver or lever gun in .357mag or a revolver in .45colt. I can be reached by PM or text at 770-549-5963. Thanks!

Pictures:
capture-jpg.558829

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom